To be a successful leader, you need to achieve results through other people. You cannot do it all on your own!
And these people need to be quality people, or those that have the potential to be something special in the future.
Consider the following:
- How do you recruit and attract the very best people?
- How do you ensure that you retain these people – what’s in it for them?
- How do you develop the people around you?
- On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how do you rate the effectiveness of your team?
- What can you do to make it even better?
Leadership is the desire and ability to inspire individual achievement, while a leader is just a guy at the top of the heap worried about his own
– Keith Mullen