The difference between the majority of leaders and those that have great success is that if opportunities and success do not come their way, they make things happen.
This is the thinking you must have to make it as a successful leader.
Let me ask this question…
Ranked on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being all of the time, how often do you allow your team to just drift along?
What made you give it that rating?
What could you do to improve your score and make things happen?
Think, “what can I possibly do…“:
- that would improve the communication within the team?
- that would be innovative?
- to generate some new and fresh ideas?
- to be more in touch with my team?
- to improve the skills of my team?
So that’s your call to action for this week. Use the time to think through these questions and how you can build on them.